Captain America: The Winter Soldier Rating and MBTI

     Heyo!!! I know I told you all I was busy and I am but I saw the new Marvel movie Captain America:  The Winter Soldier. I really enjoyed the movie and wanted to give you guys a rating. :)))

Actors: A+ One of the main reasons I truly enjoyed this movie is because of the impeccable actors and actresses. I freaked out when a realized the guy who plays Bucky is also the Mad Hatter in Once Upon a Time. Seriously. I went to a special premiere last night because I am a true nerd and my fellow nerds behind me thought I was crazy which is saying a lot since I went to the first showing I could get my hands on.
Characters: A+ Another reason I enjoyed the movie is because the impeccable actors I mentioned earlier were playing impeccable characters. I never have liked Captain America but this movie changed my perspective drastically. He now is one of my favorite Avengers and Marvel characters is general. Also, Black Widow plays a major part and she is awesome so...
Superheroes: A+++ I know what your thinking. A+++ for superheroes? Isn't it just Captain America, Black Widow, and some new guy with a winged suit? And I would reply with a yes. Indeed it is. But what comes after the movie is what was freaking awesome. Just so you guys know my all time favorite superhero group is the X-Men. At the end credit scene all Marvel movies show *(spoiler alert)* they show that hydra has to of my all time favorite mutants, Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch. I KNOW RIGHT SOOOO COOOOOOL!!!!!
Suspense: B There is very little suspense in this movie which I love but not everyone did. The main suspense scene was of course the main fight scene which I thought was enough.
Surprise: A People who read the Avengers comics will totally disagree with this score but who cares. The movie nearly followed the comics to a T which means those who read the comics will enter the theater knowing who the Winter Soldier is. Those who haven't, however, are in for a surprise.
Plot Line: B The holes are there but only if you are looking for them. It is fairly predictable but I like that. If it is too unpredictable it will end up seeming stupid. 
Recommended Age: All ages Marvel does an excellent job at making movies that are appropriate for little kids without cutting out the much needed action scenes. :))) It is truly fabulous.
Overall Rating: A Overall, Captain America: The Winter Soldier is an amazing family friendly movie that all will enjoy. In my personal opinion, it is the best Avengers movie so far. :))) <333

     Okay now lets type the characters.

Steve Rodgers / Captain America- ISFJ
Natasha Romanoff / Black Widow- ENFJ 
Sam Wilson / Falcon- INTP
Bucky Barnes- ESTP
The Winter Soldier- ESTP (A bit too crazy to type but oh well)
Nick Fury- INTJ
Agent Hill- ISTJ
Alexander Pierce- ENTP
Peggy Carter- ESFJ
Sharon Carter / Agent 13- INTJ

No comments:

Post a Comment