Once Upon a Time MBTI

    Hello there! Well... Might as well get started. My name is Hannah Shaffer and I am a geek for all things Books, Zombies, and Myers-Briggs. This blog will mostly consist of my Fangirlish rambling and useless personality typing of fictional characters. So... without further a do... here is the personality typing of as many Once Upon a Time characters I can think of!!! :))))))

Emma Swan- ISTP
Captain Hook / Killian Jones- ESTP
Snow White / Mary Margaret Blanchard- INFP
Prince Charming / David Nolan- ISFP
Evil Witch / Regina Mills- ENFJ
Henry Mills- ENFP
Cora Mills / Queen of Hearts- ENTJ
Baelfire / Neal- ISFP
Rumplestiltskin / Mr. Gold- ISTJ
Belle / Lacey- ENFJ
Wicked Witch / Zelena- ESTJ
Jiminy Cricket / Archie Hopper- INFJ
Fa Mulan- ISTJ
Aurora- ESFP
Peter Pan / Malcom- ENTJ
Pinnochio / August W. Booth- INFP
Tinkerbell / Green- INFJ
Dr. Frankenstein / Dr. Whale- INTP
Robin Hood- ISTJ
Elsa- INFJ
Anna- ESFJ
Kristoff- ISFJ
Snow Queen- ISTP
Okay! So if you have and questions and/or comments feel free to comment below. I am open to suggestions. :))) I LOVE YOU ALL. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment