Adventure Time MBTI

     Heyo!!! So let's keep this short and sweet because I'm at a funeral. I know, I know. I am a horrible person for blogging at a funeral but oh well. :))) Let's type Adventure Time characters!

Finn the Human / Fiona the Human- ENFP
Jake the Dog / Cake the Cat- ESTP
Princess Bubblegum / Prince Bubblegum- ISTJ
Marceline / Marshall Lee- ISTP
Ice King / Ice Queen- INFP
Lumpy Space Princess / Lumpy Space Prince- ESFP
BMO- INTP
Flame Princess / Flame Prince- ISFP
Flame King- ESTJ
Lady Rainicorn / Lord Monochromocorn- INFJ

     Whoooooo. Okay, so you guys should know the drill. If you have anything to say, comment below. I don't know if you have noticed but when you are in Web Version I have a Once Upon a Time poll that you should check out. Also, I added a new page and I would realllllly appreciate it if you all comment on what I have already done or what you think I should do. Okay so, be sure to follow me, spread the word of me, and check daily for new posts! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!! :))))) <33333




No comments:

Post a Comment