The Walking Dead MBTI

     Heyo! So I have been working on typing The Walking Dead for a while now and in honor of the season finale aired on Sunday, I am going to rate the show. If you people that read this Blog enjoy my Fangirl-Rating then I will be sure to do this more often :))))

Actors: A+++ Whomever cast the actors in the marvelous show we call The Walking Dead needs to get some serious credit because they are doing their job amazingly. ;) 
Characters: B Okay, don't get me wrong. I love a lot of the characters I mean, my favorites consist of Glenn, Carol, Maggie, Hershel, Michonne, Daryl, and Dale but... Seriously. I cannot stand FREAKING CARL. UGH (although when he ran to save the man crying for help in the season finale I couldn't help but be proud). 
Zombies: A I truly love how the zombie in the Walking Dead aren't over-the-top scary. I myself am a weenie and the only reason I started watching the show was because the title was The Walking Dead. Emphasis on walking. I almost peed my pants watching World War Z when those freaking zombies started running. 
Suspense: B+ I for one am not one for suspense and luckily  the suspense is rare and virtually nonexistent. :) I gave suspense a B+ because I know a lot of crazy people like that stuff and if you are one of those people, you may find The Walking Dead a bit boring. 
Surprise: A+ Although I hate suspense, I do love surprise. The writers are very genius when it comes to unexpected deaths. I mean, you always expect deaths in season and mid-season finales but when the main antagonist dies out of the middle of no where, you are shocked. 
Plot line: A The plot line truly is why I watch the show. The fact that you can watch the show while you love so much, and cry with the characters, and stumble over obvious details, and scream when your favorite character dies (R.I.P Hershel), while still holding on to your sanity is impressive. The show is truly genius and highly recommended my mwah. ;)
Recommended Age: 10+ If you know your children are afraid of everything DO NOT WATCH THE WALKING DEAD. They have quality makeup artist doing quality zombie makeup and your children will probably nightmares. Enough said. :)
OVERALL RATING: A Overall I would recommend The Walking Dead to anyone who is ready to a roller coaster of emotions. 

Okay so back to the typing :)

Rick- ISTJ
Carl- ESTP
Michonne- ISTJ
Daryl- ESTP
Beth- ISFP
Maggie- ENFP
Glenn- ISFP
Carol- INTP
Tyreese- INFP
Sasha- ISTJ
Bob- ESFP
Hershel- INFJ
Governor- ESTJ
Dale- ISFJ
Andrea- ENFP
Merle- ENTP
Shane- ENTJ
Lori-  ISFJ
Lizzie- INFP
Mika- ISTP
Walkers- ESFP

     Haha okay FUN. Thank you for reading!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!! :)))) <33333





1 comment:

  1. Rick- ISFP or ENTJ
    Carl- xSTP
    Michonne- IxTJ
    Daryl- xSTP
    Beth- INFP
    Maggie- ESFP
    Glenn- xNTP
    Carol- ISFJ
    Tyreese- INFx
    Sasha- ESTx
    Bob- ENFP
    Hershel- ISxJ
    Governor- ExTJ
    Dale- INFJ
    Andrea- ExFP
    Merle- ExTP
    Shane- ESTP
    Lori- ESFJ
    Lizzie- ?
    Mika- ?
    Walkers- ESFP

    ReplyDelete