Percy Jackson MBTI

Hey guys!!! I. Love. Greek. Mythology. And Roman mythology is practically the same thing so I guess I like it too. Haha okay so Rick Riordan, no matter how much we may despise him at times, wrote two fabulous series that I'm going to morph together and type... Percy Jackson and the Olympians  and The Heroes of Olympus. LET US DO THIS.


Percy Jackson- ENFP
Annabeth Chase- ISTJ
Grover Underwood- ESFP
Luke Castellan- ESTP
Chiron- INFJ
Clarisse La Rue- ESTJ
Thalia Grace- ESTP
Nico di Angelo (MY FAVORITE YESYESYES)- INFP
Bianca di Angelo- ISFJ
Zoe Nightshade- ISFP
Rachel Elizabeth Dare- ENTP
Rainbow- INFJ
Tyson- ENFJ
Ella- INFP
Paul Blofis- ISFJ
Sally Jackson- ENFJ
Silena Beauregard- ENFP
Connor and Travis Stoll- ESTP
Charles Beckendorf- ISFP
Will Solace (I LOVE HIM SO MUCH ASDFGHJKL)- ENFJ
Calypso- INFJ
Mrs. O'Leary- ESFJ
Jason Grace- ESTJ
Leo Valdez- ENTP
Piper McLean- ISFP
Hazel Levesque- ENFJ
Frank Zhang- ISFJ
Reyna Avila Ramírez-Arellano- INTJ
Octavian- ENTJ
Bob- ENFP

Gods-

Zeus/Jupiter- ESTP
Poseidon/Neptune- INTP
Hades/ Pluto- ISFP 
Hera/Juno- ESFP
Hestia/Vesta- ISTJ
Demeter/Ceres- INFJ
Hermes/Mercury- ISFJ
Apollo (My godly parent haha)- INFP 
Artemis/Diana- INFJ
Ares/Mars- ENTP
Aphrodite/Venus- ENFP 
Athena/Minerva- INTJ
Hephaestus/Vulcan- INTP
Dionysus/Bacchus- ESTJ
Persephone/Proserpine- INFP
Hypnos/Somnus- ENFJ
Iris/Arcus- ISFJ
Hecate/Trivia- INFJ
Nemesis/Nemesis- ENTJ
Nike/Victoria- ENTP
Khione/Chione- ISFP
Pan/Faunus- ISFP
Asclepius/Aesculapius- INTP
Janus- INTJ


Phew... That was a lot. For the Gods, I did make sure to put their Roman counterparts. Janus is only Roman haha. Okayyy so if any of you would like to suggest anything or perhaps change some of my typings, feel free to comment in the box below or even the page Fictional Typing!!! Love you all and to show it I shall post Viria fan art because she is the BEST!!!




13 comments:

  1. Hey! I'm so glad to see this post I actually went looking for something that covered it haha... however I would argue that Apollo is actually extroverted, I see how you would get introverted from the second series, which is more roman, and you said you took the gods in their roman forms, but in his appearances in the titans curse he is quite extroverted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think, that Reyna is rather ENTJ, because she both has high standarts for herself and the other demigods. She is also on the first place rather formal than cynic. It means, she is Te dom und not Ni dom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annabeth is more Intuitive than Sensing. She has lots of ideas and thinks outside of the box. I'm pretty sure she's an INTJ. Also INTJs are called the Architects or the Masterminds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. First of all, Annabeth is an INTJ through and through...And Neptune is definitely NOT an INTP....Most inaccurate site EVER!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just kinda skimmed through this, but the one I noticed is Nico. There is absolutely no way he is infp. That personality type is known for wanting everyone to agree and avoiding conflict, and generally really nice people, and nico is described by annabeth herself to quite moody.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nico is not an infp... Also Annabeth is more intuitive than sensing but the rest are good

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow good job! Annabeth is INTJ but I need to say Nico is 100% infp. Being infp myself I can attest to this - I relate to him a LOT. Not all infps are sunshine fairies! We get seriously dark and scary sometimes! He's infp - I promise!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU. as an infp myself it annoyed me to no end with all these accounts saying that Nico was too moody to be one. like seriously, the first word that comes to peoples minds with me is 'moody' >^<

      Delete
  8. Percy is ESFP, 100%. Annabeth is INTJ, Grover is INFP, Luke is ENFJ, Clarisse and Thalia are ESTP (Good job there), Rachel is ISFP, (Thank you thank you for typing my boy Leo as ENTP instead of ISTP it's 100% correct!) Reyna is ISTJ! Overall good job, I appreciate this post!
    (And again, Nico is infp! He's also an enneafour, check out the enneagram. Being the same type I can attest to this.)

    ReplyDelete
  9. but seriously...Luke is NOT ESTP. He's ENFJ.
    I appreciate your mbti donation!

    ReplyDelete